"A BOOK FOR MINDFUL ENTREPRENEURS."
This is not your typical business book. And it is not your typical startup book, either.
This book has been written for an aspiring entrepreneur who aims at addressing needs of people in their community to create a positive social impact, while maintaining control over their own physical and mental wellbeing.
"Entrepreneurs are born imperfect like anyone else: they struggle and cry, flog themselves with doubts, and experience rejection considerably more often than they do praise. Yet, they don't give in to shame. They are survivors who manage to strike a fire in a wasteland. They keep the candle of dream burning in the middle of a shitstorm."
The author defines entrepreneurship as a means to delivering value, where all starts and ends with self-improvement.
"Entrepreneurship doesn't just talk about passion for our various projects. Entrepreneurship doesn't exist merely to proliferate profitable companies. Entrepreneurship doesn't serve the sole purpose of giving people what they want. Entrepreneurship is not only a choice of lifestyle.
"Entrepreneurship is about making a positive impact while having full control of our experience and living our life with a purpose."
In 40 fast-paced chapters, you're going to learn:
- What it means to be an entrepreneur in the 21st century
- What makes you a perfect candidate to become one
- What to do if you lack the time, resources, experience, or the right skills
- What makes you indispensable to your community and your potential clients
- What makes you capable of innovating no matter where in the world you are
- Why numbers don't always tell the right story
- What makes time the most squandered commodity on Earth
- How to eliminate the crippling victim mindset
- How to generate a sufficient amount of energy in your body
- How to regain control of your self-esteem
- How to develop good habits and break bad ones
- How to awaken the only force that can move you in the right direction
as well as...
- What is the secret of the ugly lemon tree?
"Anyone can become an entrepreneur at any point in their lives, regardless of their background, gender, age, past career choices, financial situation, or level of experience. Entrepreneurship is not about individual achievements and resources one has at their disposal. It's a mindset of brave human individuals who have understood that their time on Earth is absolutely limited and who don't wait for someone else to make their existence worthy and pleasurable.
"When they see a problem they could solve, they give it a try. When they face an obstacle, they fight it.
"Entrepreneurs are not superheroes to worship or envy. But it's good to have them around since they always do all that is in their power to move the world a bit forward."